We brought war for silenced tongues only to have the same tongues silenced yet again... shall we have war so we can open our mouths or brace the truth with strength, our right to mind, shall we set it free? I will set it free, my soul, the beauty, honesty,the world. This is the affairs of the world, of people, and above most of me.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Inspiration?
Sometimes laughter is just the cup of tea to warm myself up and feel alive; waken the will to be the artist. I feel myself coming more and more into myself, getting the urge to create and of course think.
I'm going to try and explore this weekend to get in touch with my camera as well as writing poetry again. To me poetry is something that you have to feel and then it will come out. I'm getting that sense of wanting to share my voice, and hopefully I'll be sharing something with you that you will enjoy and might inspire you.
Many things can inspire, even the idea of inspiration can inspire, the idea of doing something can excite the will to do it, and of course I'm thinking too deeply yet again into ideas and thoughts.
If you have anything that inspires you, set it free, and share with the world. It's good to inspire each other, it leads dreams to existence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment