Wednesday, September 15, 2010

To Come..

This weekend I'm going home to Pendleton County, WV. It is Treasure Mountain Festival and I'm hoping to get some pictures in along with fried oreos (delicious!). Treasure Mountain Festival is the biggest festival in our county. Normally we have many people but the past couple years have died down on crowds. This doesn't stop the people who come from having a good time. There is kettle corn, funnel cakes, contests, and crafts to keep everyone happy. The craft barn holds many sellers who bring handmade items such as soaps, toys, jewelry, and foods. If you love natural beauty and mountains then you should come by the county any time. Seneca Rocks is a great hiking or rock climbing place and there are caves all over the county to explore.

I can't wait to taste some festival foods and snap away at the beautiful scenes!

Welcome to Pendleton County,

Stephanie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment