Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Noah J. Basden


(Noah looks through the picture family book thinking about how he could take pictures like the ones in the book in University Libray)

Noah is a nineteen year old man who resides in Morgantown,WV as he has his whole life. 'I've been through that phase,' he replied when I asked him if he wanted to move away from Morgantown. He works a clerk job at Express Mart while studying to major in Psychology at WVU. He enjoys comedy and hopes to put that into his psychology to cheer others up and ease the situation.

Noah enjoys taking pictures of his friends and family, capturing life experiences. He felt shy as I was taking pictures of him, used to being behind the lens and not the one being observed. He tried to be helpful to me by listening to the few directions I gave and opinons I asked of him. I admit I felt strange directing someone at first.

When he was taking my pictures I felt strange at first because I don't like people taking my pictures because I lack the comfortable feeling in it, but soon I felt a little more at ease as he joked and laughed. It was a strange experience but a good one because after trying it once I feel more comfortable to do it again.

I hope you like the sunlight pictures of Noah. The one above is nondirect sunlight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment