I went downtown this weekend proudly wearing the camera around my neck. I felt overjoyed and happy, noticing things everywhere. ALERT! That's what my eyes seemed to be saying to everything they saw. I need to learn alot more about the camera, but I'm getting use to having the camera with me, it's nice. Also I had fun taking pictures and feel I have some nice ones, but I'm having trouble uploading them here! As soon as I figure out how to, I will, and I hope everyone likes them! It was alot of fun to take, and I hope you all can take your cameras out and have fun too.
Stephanie =)
Hey, I'm having problems too downloading pics on here =[ I'm also having a hard time figuring how to use this site.
ReplyDeleteI really like the picture of you on here; I like anything that has a vintage-y fell to it.
Aw, thank you. I love vintage as well, and also ruins.lol. I find them romantic.
ReplyDeleteI don't understand this site, I added people to follow, and only one is showing up!
Are you still having problems?